Monday 27 April 2009

It's been a while....

Well, it has been a while hasn't it?! But that doesn't mean I haven't been changing my life. I've been so busy changing my life that I haven't had time to blog about it! (My bad, I'm sorry!).

However, now that we've had a week of glorious sunshine I feel like there's lots of new beginnings, fresh starts, Spring basically. So here's what I've been doing in my glorious weekend of sunshine:

1. I went for a run on Saturday morning - which makes for the second run this week and I'm going again tonight! Absolutely loving it, and have started running with a couple of friends in the evenings which makes it all the more enjoyable. If I stick at it, Jon says I can get some of those Nike Plus trainers so I can record my progress (yes indeedy, I am a marketers dream, with these trainers, and only these ones, I will become a marathon runner!).

2. I spent a lovely afternoon in the park with Jon. Got to get all the outdoorsy business out the way before Jon gets struck down for three months with Hayfever when we never leave the house!

3. Turned my room from this.....


to this.....
All clean and tidy, I've always wondered how things get messy so quickly, obviously it's the mess pixies isn't it? Because it's certainly not me!
I've also done a bit of crafting of late, but will save that for another day :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment