Tuesday 17 January 2012

My Perfect Bathroom

Our bathroom is currently my favourite room in the house.


Don't get me wrong, I love our new flat and every room has its merits. And I'm sure in time, I will love every room just as much. But the bathroom is perfect already. Not only does is have underfloor heating, a non-steam mirror and stacks of built in storage, but it's the type of bathroom that you can give an instant lift just by changing up the accessories. (And our old bathroom was disgustingly horrible - nightmare landlord!)


So that's what we did!


Mr D. actually chose this scheme which is really nice because I'm always conscious of going too girly. But I love lime in the bathroom. And it cost next to nothing, just a little trip to H&M and a browse around their great homewares and this was the result.


I just want to pick up some nice new candles and accessories to complete the look. Something like this (All from Heals):

I'm putting together a Lime / Bathroom board on Pinterest. Check it out here!

What colour is your dream bathroom? How do you give yours quick revamp? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment