Sunday 15 April 2012

I'll bring you flowers...


It was recently my birthday and I received four (yes four!) lovely flower bouquets. It made me want to have flowers in my house at all times...


... So I am! My husband has been lovely and allowed me to buy flowers for our lounge.


My favourite flowers are roses - even when they're on their way out, they still look lovely all opened up like this. My other favourite flower is the tulip, but is it me or are they really expensive this year? Is there a tulip crisis in the world?

If you also like tulips, or pictures of any type of flower, check out Jane Brocket's blog. She has the most amazing photography and lovely crafty, yarny, quilty goodness. When I first happened upon her blog a few years ago, I read the whole archive in one sitting... yes, it's that lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment