Sunday 11 November 2012

Waiting for Baby

There's a reason I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve been working on something else, a special project...


Ok, so it’s not taken much ‘work’ as such. Just lots of eating, sleeping and lounging around, but suffice to say it’s felt like hard work. But, after 21 long weeks I’m starting to feel a bit more myself (except for the odd bout of sickness – anyone who says it stops after 12 weeks is LYING. Also, anyone who thinks it’s just in the morning, is LYING!).

However, there’s no rest for the wicked because everything is changing. And I mean everything. We’re relocating and downsizing. Which means packing up the house, sorting out storage options, selling our stuff, Mr. D has to find a new job, I’ll be dashing between locations for a couple of weeks before starting maternity leave and that’s before we’ve even thought about Christmas!

Add into the mix enjoying London while we still can, making sure we see all our friends Just. One. Last. Time, and getting my hands into baby crafts, autumnal cooking and becoming a grown up, I think life’s going to be pretty full on over the next few months! Until January. When everything stops. And I’ll be left twiddling my thumbs, waiting impatiently for baby.

***

In light of this exciting news I thought it was cause for a celebration! so, this week and this week only, you can get 20% off at the Millie's Emporium shop. Just quote baby20 at the checkout. So go on, stock up on those crafty supplies! Offer ends 5pm, Sunday 18th November 2012. Visit www.milliesemporium.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment